Reflective Cover Letter Paige Martin
English 151
For this paper, I was trying to show the different views that people have over if the use of technology and text messaging and its effects on student’s literacy. I was trying to prove that the use of technology and text messaging does not affect the literacy of students. The support I used for my claim is using different scholar’s quotes as examples and a couple of studies that have shown that the uprising of technology and text messaging is actually a good thing for the new generation of students. The counter-arguments that I used was where a couple other scholars have claimed that it is actually damaging our students. I think my introduction and conclusion were my strong points in my paper, but I think that I need to continue to work on the body of my papers. I want the readers to hopefully have a pretty good understanding of my main purpose and hopefully my reader can follow my paper pretty easily. If given more time, I think I would’ve given my research a little more depth, but I think/hope I did pretty good for this first paper.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/78821361/English-151-Paper
No comments:
Post a Comment