Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Feb. 15th homework

Summary:
In their article "Motivation in Literacy Development", Tyler Cecchini and Hugo Perez discuss how students motivate themselves how to read. They interviewed 8 students to see where they learned their literacy from. Their studies found that they mainly learned everything from their parents/family and their motivations included hobbies and technology.

Questions:
1. I don't believe that the authors put themselves in their writing.
2. When I write, I normally refer to myself in 1st person instead of 3rd person.

Response:
I really enjoyed this article because it gave some really good insight on how to motivate myself and who their main literacy sponsors are.

3 comments:

  1. I also refer to myself a lot in 1st person when I write.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the answers to your questions I wrote the same thing for mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with your statement of how the article helps show how to motivate yourself and how motivation and benefit you.

    ReplyDelete