In my paper Oh, the Glories of Writing, I mainly talk about how many people dread having to write papers and the process I personally go through when preparing to write, when I actually start writing, and how I revise my paper when I'm done. I also talk about my main struggles that I go through and how I overcome them and pull through to write my paper.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/80330586
I think you did a great job overall explaining your own personal reasons why you dread having to write papers, and the processes you go through, as a writer, to avoid some of the struggles you may face, while writing a paper. One thing I would work a little bit on, it the transitions between paragraphs, and just making it all flow a little bit better. Overall, it was a paper, I could truly relate to, and I think you really knew what you were talking about. Nice job!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.scribd.com/nd462010/d/80603156-80330586-Paper-2-Peer-Revised