For this project, we were mainly trying to show how people have different ways to learn about literacy. Our main purpose was to show that different people had different ways and literary sponsors that taught them how to read and write.We conducted interviews with 6 students and an librarian from Ohio University, whom were all different majors and different ages to get their input on how they learned to read and write, what their current attitudes towards reading and writing are, what types of reading and writing they currently do, and what their favorite types of reading and writing are. We weren't really trying to persuade anything, but just showing that everyone learns in a different way. I think that our video worked pretty well, but I know that there could be some improvements. I hope that the readers get the sense that everyone basically learns differently and that there isn't one set way on learning how to do it. If given more time, I probably would have tried to find a couple English majors to see what their professional input was and maybe try to be more creative with the video and make it more entertaining.
URL: http://amandapaigemily.webs.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment