Friday, March 2, 2012

Intro. for Paper #4

Believe it or not, procrastination is not a new phenomenon. It has always been around and it will more than likely be around forever. Procrastination is defined as the act or habit of putting off or delaying something, especially something that needs immediate attention (dictionary.com, 2012). Everyone does it, whether it be for school, work, or chores around the house. I will be the first to tell you that I am probably one of the biggest procrastinators ever. I have a big problem when it comes to starting papers or projects and giving myself enough time to do a excellent job. My main problems is I just get really nervous when it comes to writing papers and that is what makes me want to put it off until a later time. Some people have a different definitions of what is and is not procrastination, but what is the true definition?

2 comments:

  1. This is a pretty good intro up until the end. I think instead of "some people" you need to specifically reference "Some writing scholars," drop their names into parentheses, and very briefly summarize their more complicated views of procrastination. Also, rather than asking what the "true" definition of procrastination, you need to give us more of a hint of what your argument is going to be. A question is fine, but it probably needs to be a little more specific: "Can procrastination sometimes not be a bad thing?" or something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m excited to uncover this page. I need to to thank you for ones time for this particularly fantastic read!! I definitely really liked every part of it and i also have you saved to fav to look at new information in your site. Best paper writing services on Reddit

    ReplyDelete