With this paper, I was trying to show that procrastination isn't as bad as most people make it out to be. My main claim was that although procrastination is normally viewed as a bad thing, sometimes it could be a good thing. I tried to support this claim by using quotes and interviews with students and other scholars on their views of it. The counter-argument I used was using other quotes and ideas from other scholars who opposed the idea of procrastination. The parts of my paper that I think worked well was my intro and my first paragraph, but then I felt like I could really work on the rest of the paper to improve it. With Joey's review, I made some minor changes and I tried to extend on my introduction a little bit to express my main point.
Revised URL: http://www.scribd.com/doc/84999085
Peer Review URL: http://www.scribd.com/doc/84327320/Paige-Paper-4
No comments:
Post a Comment